Carbon Monoxide Detector
CO Sensor - Duct Mount
CO Sensor - Wall Mount
What is Carbon Monoxide - CO?
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a gas that is odorless, colorless, tasteless that comes from the incomplete burning of any material. Whether or not it’s gas, wood, coal, propane, natural gas, or oil, it can produce carbon monoxide. Without sufficient airflow, the carbon monoxide (CO) concentrations can increase to lethal degrees. Even small equipment like chainsaws can launch enough CO to make you unwell. If you inhale carbon monoxide (CO) over a short period, the effect may not be deadly, but it can cause everlasting harm to the mind, lungs, and heart. Mild CO exposure can result in burning eyes, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, intense complications, respiration difficulties, and confusion. These signs may be easily misinterpreted and often thought that the cause is from usual illnesses, like food poisoning or the flu. If carbon monoxide fills a home when people are napping, the exposure can be deadly before everyone realizes something is wrong. Infants, the elderly, and people with respiration and circulatory ailments have a high risk of toxic CO poisoning.
You could lessen your carbon monoxide poisoning hazard by adequately maintaining your gas-burning equipment and using combustible fuels in well-ventilated areas of the property. A vital step we recommend is installing a carbon monoxide detector in your building to monitor and provide an alarm when carbon monoxide (CO) levels are hazardous.